Flintshire and Wrexham’s wellbeing plan 2023 – 2028
Welcome to the latest stage on our journey to help improve local well-being across Flintshire and Wrexham. For a few years now, public sector organisations across our area have been working more closely with the third sector, businesses and communities. As we rebuild our resilience after COVID-19, and face the cost of living crisis together, we have co-produced a long-term plan to look at issues such as climate change and mental health and wellbeing.
An assessment of well-being Wrexham County Borough
This is the second well-being assessment we have produced as a Public Services Board. The first one was in 2017
This well-being assessment is a line in the sand of where we are in April 2022. In articulating this, we have reflected on:
- where we’ve come from – our reflections and learning from both the 2017 well-being assessment and our well-being plan and what we are doing.
- where we are now – what do we know about how things look and feel now.
- where we’re heading – what are the future trends and dynamics that are likely to affect Wrexham County Borough.
This document assesses well-being in Wrexham County Borough. It is the basis from which we will develop a plan to improve well-being in our area
Wrexham PSB have approved their local well-being plan (2018-2023) and a copy can be found here:
Wrexham PSB is currently working with Flintshire PSB on how partner organisations, stakeholders and our communities can build resilience as we recover from COVID 19.
The joint recovery project is looking at four themes:
- Children and Young People
- Environment and Carbon
- Mental Health and Well-being
- Poverty and Inequality